Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Dream, My Future

My Dream, My Future

My dream is for my bright future. Yes I want to be successful in the future with my family. I want to see them happy also and proud of me of what I had achieved.

My dream is to a successful teacher in the future. Why teacher? It’s because I want also to impart knowledge to the children. I want to teach them how to read, write, and count and many others. Because teaching is a very noble profession. Without a teacher, there are no doctors, lawyers, politicians, priests and other professions. As the saying goes “be proud you are a teacher, the future depends on you.” Yes this is very true and this is also my dream for my future. I want to be a successful in my future and may God bless and guide me to fulfil my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment